7.28.2008

The Last Air bender


Figures. Only I would get interested in a show when the show's supposed final season has ended. My younger cousins recently got me into Avatar, an amazing show about an airbender (look it up in wikipedia, too complicated to explain) named Aang who is the new reincarnated version of the avatar, set out to save the world from the evil Fire Nation. How did I miss this? I guess not being much of a nickelodeon fan probably explains my ignorance to this well crafted animation. Its a crazy amazing show that mixes incredible fight scenes with a well rounded story. Having watched the entire first season this last week (and the second during the weekend), I decided to sketch up a little bit older version of aang in my style. I can't say this show has not been inspiring. Im over here actin like a little kid, going around bending everything. Its only a matter of time before "pillow" bending attacks start to get annoying to those around me.

No comments: