7.13.2009

Digital Sketchbookin'


Drawing all week at work on the nice and spacious Cintiq has rekindled my love for my ol' school wacom tablet at home. Im starting to sketch digitally more, trying to layout my sketches as i would on a physical sketchbook: in the most random and weird ways. I guess that's reflective of the spurts of creativity. Also, im trying to leave the little thumb nails and doodles that also appear on my actual sketchbooks. I think there is something to be said in all this digital sketches vs. physical sketches dilema, but I think that's another blog post for another day.

3 comments:

Kev said...

I like the sketchy figure studies on the young lady. Really nice. Adding color to it?
-Kev

Orlando Caicedo said...

Thanks.. i actually started to but stopped. Just focusing on my linework. I usually leave the applying of colors to final pieces, although i should probably do more color studies in my sketchbook.

Gaby Calero said...

I love the doodles, I think they give rise to the true creativeness of the heart, all masterpieces must have a rough draft. Batman, very niiiice!