3.17.2010

Wonder Woman Pin up Cover




I decided to go ahead and not only ink but also color the Wonder Woman sketch I did a couple weeks back. It felt so good to be working in colors since lately the majority of my time has been spent storyboarding in black and white. I think I might go back and change some of the black ink lines to color but for now Im just going to leave it as is. I did the whole thing in Illustrator CS4, which in my opinion, is the best illustrator yet. The new pen tool, the blob tool, and the new gradient tool have me sweatin this program majorly. Highly recommend it. Also sorry about the annoying watermark but I think I might start doing it with my work from now on. A fellow illustrator on twitter was unlucky to have someone swiping his art and making money off of it on a stock image website. Grr... so now my paranoid self is going to stamp my work with a big fat CAICEDO ILLUSTRATION. Take that bitters!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, David! That looks amazing! Love it. PS. I put a link to your blog on AlmonTree.

Orlando Caicedo said...

Thanks Claire!I need to link other people on my blog too and I'm DEFINITELY including a link to yours!