8.18.2010

Mural action




Somehow I'm trying to fit mural making into my schedule. I've done two murals before, but they were free-form and kinda spur of the moment. This time Im actually planning it out somewhat, which means sketching it BEFORE drawing on the wall. Here is the sketch as well as some quick photoshop mocks of what it might look like. The colors will probably be different, since I'm thinking of picking up "oops" paint at my local Home Depot. So whatever they got I'm taking. Leaving that to chance! I'm a wild man.
Oh and in case its hard to make out, the letters say Live/Love.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Nice! What does Lauren think of it?

Orlando Caicedo said...

haha she actually likes it. or she could be lying to my face. either or

Katie Stockton said...

Very cool!!

Orlando Caicedo said...

Thanks! I'm going to be posting the pics of the actual mural, these were just mock ups in PS. But it already got painted over :( boo.